- Admissions for academic year 2016-17 will be on the merit of marks at 12th and the existing rules of reservation.
- Visit to college website moderncollegepune.com . Click on ePravesh.
- Read all the information and instructions carefully to fill up online merit list form for Class F.Y.B.Sc. for academic year 2016-17.
- Register as applicant and fill all the necessary information asked in merit list form.
Total Number of seats available:
Grant-in-aid ( 2 Divisions) : 240 seats
Non-Grant ( 1 Division) : 120 seats (out of which 60 are for Microbiology,
60 are for Vocational Course Computer
Hardware and Network Administration)
- Application Schedule/Pre –Admission Process
|Sr||Process||Day and Date||Timing||Details|
|1||Availability of Online Merit forms|
|From Friday ,|
03rd June 2016
|24×7 Hours||· Visit College website www.moderncollegepune.com|
· Click on ePravesh
· Register as Applicant
( create Login ID , its FREE)
· Select class F.Y.B.Sc.
· Fill the merit form carefully, check the details.
· Pay the Application form fees Online (by Any one method DD/ net banking/ Credit/ debit card) and click Submit.
· NOTE THAT–
Only ONLINE submission of form is accepted. Postal or hardcopy submission will be not be accepted .
|2||On-line Registration &|
|From Friday ,|
04th June 2016
|3||Last Date of Submission of filled online merit list Form|
|Up to Tuesday 07/06/2016||up to 05.00 p.m.|
|4||Display of general merit list (Provisional )||Wednesday|
08th June 2016
|04:00 pm||On College website and Notice boards|
|5||Submission of Queries|
( if any)
09th June 2016
|03:00 pm||e-mail to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning the name of applicant , course for which applying and the nature of objection or query|
|6||Final First Merit List for Admission||Friday|
10th June 2016
|11:00 pm||On College website and Notice boards|
|7||Admission Process||10,11,13,14 June 2016||Details will be displayed along with merit list.|
[A] IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING ADMISSION :
- There will be no change in above schedule unless notified by SMS or published
on College website.
- Verification of the mark sheet and other supporting documents like caste certificate (if
applicable), Non-creamy layer certificate (if applicable) etc. will be done at the
time of actual admission.
- Regarding merit list, admission process, subject selection, fees etc will be intimated
by SMS and also visit the college website regularly for detail information.
- Those students selected in merit list will approach to Department of Electronic Science
after details of admission procedure is declared on college website / Notice board.
- Admission Committee will guide them about online admission form filling process,
subject Confirmation, fees to be paid , Identity card distribution etc.
- Original document verification of the candidates will be done by office staff at
Department of Electronic Science and then after signature of Vice- Principal
Prof. S.R.Chaudhari the admission will be confirm.
- Refund of fees will be as per rules, regulation of Savitribai Phule Pune University,
- For SC/ST/NT/OBC/SBC Free ship/Scholarship, students have to complete the
online procedure for free ship/Scholarship within schedule declared by
Government of Maharashtra, which will be notified by college on Notice boards
time to time.
- All admissions shall be subject to the eligibility rules and regulations of Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
[B] F.Y.B.Sc. SUBJECT GROUP
Division ‘A’: (Grantable) Subject Groups
Division ‘B’: (Grantable) Subject Groups
Division ‘C’: (Non Grant) Subject Groups
Vocational Course: Computer Hardware and Network Administration
Note: 1. Student has to select one of the combinations from above, for which there are
three papers in each subject (viz. Paper I, II, III), Thus in F.Y.B.Sc. 12 papers are
to be studied throughout the academic year.
- Fee structure for F.Y.B.Sc. Grant and Non Grant is available on college website.
- Syllabus and Examination rules: As per Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
[C] Regular lectures for F.Y.B.Sc. will commence from 15th June 2016.
Prof. S R Chaudhari Dr. R.S.Zunjarrao
Vice Principal Principal