Maharashtra Education Society
1214-1215, Sadashiv Peth, Pune-411030
Abasaheb Garware College, Karve Road, Pune – 411 004.
Information regarding Qualifications, Specializations and Experience etc.
Qualification for Principal Post:
- A master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale where grading system is followed) by a recognized university.
- A Ph.D. degree in concern/allied/relevant disciplines in the institution concerned with evidence of published work and research guidance.
- Professor / Associate Professor with a total experience of 15 years of teaching / research / administration in Universities, Colleges and other institutions of higher education.
- Minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API), Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in UGC Regulations.
- The stipulated API should be on or before the last date of submission of application.
- API Score duly checked & singed by the concerned University Authorities should be uploaded while filling the application form.
- The rules and regulations made time to time by University Grant Commission and accepted by Savitribai Phule Pune University and Government of Maharashtra will be applicable.
Qualification for Assistant Professor’s Posts:
- Master’s degree in the relevant subject with minimum 55% marks and NET/SET
- NET/SET exemption is applicable to the candidates who have been awarded Ph.D. degree in compliance of the “University Grants Commission – Regulations 2009”,
- Qualification Relaxation: “A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the SC/ST/Differently-abled (Physically and visually handicapped) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. Rounding off of marks to make it to 55% or 50% as the case may be through grace mark procedure etc. by universities is not
permissible for claiming relaxation”.
1.Candidates currently in service should upload Experience Cert. & NOC from employer.
2.Reserve Category Candidates should upload Caste / Validity Certificate.
3.VJ (A) / OBC / SEBC / EWS candidates should upload Non-Creamy Layer Certificate.
VII. Parallel Reservations for all posts is applicable as per Rules, Regulations & Resolutions of Government of Maharashtra
VIII. Candidate’s desires for multiple posts should apply separately.
1.Online application process will be completed after paying necessary fees & pressing submit button then PDF will be generated.
2.Online applications are open for the period 07/03/2019 to 23/03/2019 till 23.59 hours.
3.Call letters can be downloaded online from candidate’s profile/dashboard & should be produced at the time of interview. All the candidates are requested to visit the same website for any information.
XII. The Maharashtra Education Society, Pune 30 reserves its right to fill up or not to fill up the post or to modify
- alter / cancel the advertisement at any stage as per directives issued by the Government from time to time if any. The decision about any dispute, complaint regarding recruitment process shall be of the management and it will be final. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
XIII. Candidate should submit the hard copy of the application along with all testimonials to Maharashtra Education society, Sadashiv Peth, Pune – 411030 from 07/03/2019 to 27/03/2019 between 11.00 am to 1.30 pm.